The Electrum Laboratory is an outstanding resource for fabrication and characterization in the nano and micro scale, supporting the whole chain from education, research and development, to prototyping and production in our processes.
The Electrum Laboratory maintains an exciting meeting place for students, researchers, and entrepreneurs in different disciplines, ranging from speculative science to mature technologies. In this environment we offer you the chance to realize your unique ideas.
- A fully equipped cleanroom with complete and highly qualitative process lines for device research and manufacturing.
- World class characterization laboratories, providing an integrated in-depth understanding of materials, structures, and devices by combining relevant analysis techniques from our palette.
- Sophisticated software for advanced calculations, simulation and design.
- Process and development services
- Commissioned research and development.
- Prototyping and small scale production
- Courses in process technology, characterization and cleanroom infrastructure.
You may also rent detached laboratory space for your own specialized tools, and simultaneously gain access to our full range of services.
The Electrum laboratory is also a part of the Myfab network
which gives access to all of the equipment in the network.